Monday, March 3, 2008

Smoking Ban Customer

Our group survey was about smoking ban customer. We choose this survey because its a very interesting topic and we can have fun during the survey as well as interesting information. It was really good. I actually wanted to know how people feel about the new policy of smoking ban in Illinois State. We went to the student center, Wal-Mart super center and Hunan- the Chinese restaurant. I spend my one hour each day for 3 days to complete my survey. I personally feel if there were more than 10 survey than it would be better because survey on our interesting topic it is fun as well as we can know people's opinion about that survey. My Group was awesome because they all were interested in this survey. I Asked about some good questions such as 1). Is smoking ban good or bad for the people? 2). Making some place for the smokers? 3). Do you avoid to go at the restaurants? 4). Do you like that your friend smoking while you eat? I did total 10 survey, 5 male and 5 female. mostly people from age of 22-35. The answer was interesting and most people like this ban and most of them have changed their opinion about smoking ban now. customers are happy.

My opinion says that I found some interesting facts about new smoking ban policy. I did survey before the ban and at that time people's opinion were different and now they thinking very different. Some people don't want to go to the restaurant before the ban but now they are very happy to go there. Some female avoid to go out side with their friend who are smokers but now they filling very good about that. This kind of survey will be a better to do in the future because we can know different people's different opinion. which can also help to gain our knowledge.

No comments: