Monday, February 18, 2008

Mom: Bullies drove boy to kill himself

My article title is Mom: Bullies drove boy to kill himself.

The story tells that a boy who was 12years old killed himself because of the bullies. His mother hired the lawer and now tries to sue the Blue Springs School District. He showed the signs to warn hes dipression. However, it was after the tragdy that they were found out. Many students have experiences of being bullying. therefore, teenage suicide is the big issue the society and also teenagers face.

"If I become a victim, what will I do?" This is the first feeling after reading this article. When I was in Japan, I took the class about "Human Rights" in my University. One day, my instructor asked students to research about "Bullying". Then I started my research. Asking my friend, he said "What is the boundary between bullying and mischief?" It made me mad and confused. That is why I can understand it, but I cannot define it. At that time, I wondered if we all will become assailants. I cannot figure out their feeling of trying to kill themselves, but I can see they always call for any help.To reducce teenage suicide, it is important to notice that. I believe It is the worst ending to commit suicide. Further, No one has rights to force to kill someone. We should take care of each other as we treat ourselves.

No comments: